purchase a Remind-Me license you receive free updates for 1 year from the
date of your purchase. If you would like to use a version released
after 1 year you may upgrade at a reduced
rate. To find your purchase date look in Remind-Me under "Help /
About...". The release dates for each version are shown below.
You can download an older version
for your license.
September 1, 2023 version 10.5:
- Fixed bug where the new "..." button in the Find dialog box was not being displayed for large or extra large dialog box sizes
- Added a new option to automatically notify you when there is a new version available. You can control if and how often checks are performed at "File / Options... / Prompts / New Version Check:".
August 29, 2023 version 10.4:
- Added the ability to filter the Find results by acknowledgment status (whether or not the event has been completed). See the new "..." button in the Find dialog. You can choose to display both acknowledged and un-acknowledged, only acknowledged, or only un-acknowledged events.
- Added a wildcard search string (*) to the Find dialog box to list all events within the specified date range
- Improved remembering of initial window position by remembering the window state (restored or maximized) instead of just the size
- The default time duration of an event now defaults to the duration of the most recently added/edited event, instead of always 30 minutes. This way, if you commonly work with events of the same duration it makes it easier to add new events. When creating a new event by double clicking on the Day or Week calendars, the duration defaults to the time grid size (which is adjustable under Display options).
- Added more information/detail in the "Detailed" sync log
- Minor display improvements
- Fixed bug in Google Sync where if you changed the start/end time of a repeating event the changes wouldn't sync to Google
- Updated Google API library to latest version (Google sync module: 26)
July 21, 2023 version 10.3:
- Improved setup program to add an option to launch program once complete
- Fixed issue with duplicate exceptions causing errors when syncing with Google
- Fixed issue with exceptions without parents causing an error when syncing with Google
- Updated Google API library to latest version (API: 1.61, Google sync module: 25)
November 21, 2022 version 10.2:
- Fixed bug where tray icon tooltip that shows upcoming events would sometimes not be updated
November 8, 2022 version 10.1:
- Added a new option to modify the display of Remind-Me's icons whenever the Alarm List is open. Useful to help know that alarms are being shown, in case the Alarm List is behind another window. The main program's icon has a bright red dot added and the background color of the task tray icon can be red, green, blue, or yellow. See "File / Options... / Other / Tray Icon Colored When Alarms are Open" to enable/disable this feature and select the desired icon background color.
- Increased the maximum SMTP password size from 63 to 255 characters
- The down arrow in the calendar views (indicating more events) is now scaled larger with larger day of month font size. Previously the size was set to a maximum, and didn't scale with larger fonts.
- When importing a .ics file that contains only 1 event, the calendar display is moved to the next occurrence of that event if the option "File / Options... / Other / Move Selected Calendar Date When Adding Events" is checked
- Eliminated button to make Remind-Me the iCalendar (*.ics file and webcal protocol) handler, as this feature is now disabled by Windows. Added documentation on how to change through Windows. Button was located at: "File / Options... / Import / Make Remind-Me Default Handler".
- Updated Google API library to latest version (API: 1.57, Google sync module: 24)
February 15, 2022 version 10.0:
- Updated for Windows 11 compatibility
- Added multiple monitor support. Dialog boxes are displayed centered on the monitor where Remind-Me is located, except the Alarm List dialog which is always displayed on the Primary monitor.
- Improved the centering of dialog boxes when displayed, so they are always fully visible
- Resizable dialog boxes have their position/size on the screen memorized, so when you recall that dialog the next time, it is initialized to the same position/size. Includes Alarm List, Find, Category Filter, and Choose Columns to Display dialogs.
- Added the ability to export the whole calendar database to a standard iCalendar (*.ics) file. See "File / Options... / Import / Export Entire Calendar to iCalendar (*.ics) File..."
- Improved the event copy feature so that it can copy events that do not have any remaining un-acknowledged occurrences
- Updated Google API library to latest version (API: 1.55, Google sync module: 23)
- Fixed an issue with exporting iCalendar (*.ics) files to a file. It was ignoring the user-selected path, and saving them to the last path instead.
January 30, 2021 version 9.3:
- Added an option to choose the size for dialog boxes throughout the program. See "File / Options... / Prompts / Dialog Boxes Size" to choose between Standard, Large, or X-Large.
- Updated Google API library to latest version (API: 1.49.0, Google sync module: 22)
May 25, 2020 version 9.2:
- Added a new option to remember your preference for snooze time in the alarm window. See "File / Options... / Prompts / Default Snooze Time". You can select a sepecific time or <Last Snooze Time>.
- Improved the "Find" dialog. Added an option to find "Occurrences", so if an event repeats multiple times in the find date range, it is listed once for each occurrence, instead of just once per event.
- Improved the "Find" dialog. Added an option to only search in comments
- Updated Google API library to latest version (API: 1.45.0, Google sync module: 21)
- The month/year drop-down controls on the calendar views could sometimes be sized incorrectly (too small) on high resolution displays
- Fixed the command to make Remind-Me the default iCalendar handler under "File / Options... / Import". It stopped working under Windows 10.
- Added links to the "About..." and "Register..." dialog boxes to make upgrading an old license easier
February 12, 2019 version 9.1:
- Changed default font for month calendar view event/day to Tahoma 10. Was previously Arial 8.
- Improved default colors on month calendar view to make day of month and month/year header more readable
February 4, 2019 version 9.0:
- Added support for high resolution (DPI) displays, so the display is always crips/clear for any resolution. Previously the window could be scaled by Windows when the display scale was >100%, causing a blurred appearance.
- Updated quality of displayed images throughout the program for improved appearance
- Added option to choose different toolbar button sizes. See "File / Options... / Toolbar / Button Size". Button sizes can be <Automatic>, Tiny, Small, Medium, or Large.
- Added support for hyperlinks in event comments. Entering text with a URL protocol (http://, https://, or file:// for example) will automatically be shown as a link so you can double click on the linked text to open that address in the associated application. For example, web addresses will be opened with a web browser.
- Improved toolbar display in Print Preview window, so it doesn't flicker when scrolling through pages
- Updated Google API library to latest version (API: 1.38.0, Google sync module: 20)
- Added product release date in About... dialog
- Dropped support for XP and Vista. Supported versions of Windows are 7, 8, and 10.
- Removed Gmail OAuth2 e-mail sending method. Google is disabling access to the required sensitive scope. Updated instructions on how to use an "App password" or enable "Less secure app access" when using Gmail's SMTP server.
- Bug fix: The "Show tooltips" option was not working on the toolbar. The tooltip was never being displayed.
April 27, 2018 version 8.8:
- Improved the toolbar by making it user-adjustable. You can now add/remove buttons for a variety of commonly used commands.
You can also control the appearance of the button, including whether text labels are shown on the buttons.
Right mouse click on the toolbar and choose "Customize..." or select "File / Options... / Toolbar".
- Added an option to control the initial default selection when deleting a recurring event. Choose between single occurrence or all occurrences.
See "File / Options... / Prompts / Delete Recurring Prompt Defaults to "All Occurrences"".
- Added ability to print the Find results list
- Added optional new List view field "Next Age" to show the age they will be on their next birthday or anniversary. Previously, only "Current Age" was available as an option. Now both are available choices.
- Added a new color choice for the drop-down arrow used when displaying "More" events for the day. Under "File / Options... / Colors", see the custom color choice "More Events" Down Arrow.
- Improved several dialog displays to include the icon in title bar for better association/appearance. (Alarm List, Find, Category Filter, and View List Columns dialogs)
- Added more detail in the Google Sync debug log, including a link to each event, so in the case of problems it is easier to identify/find the problematic event
- Changed message box text that asks whether to delete a specific occurrence or the whole event to format the date using the Windows short date format, instead of being hard coded to month/day/year format.
- Fixed "Desktop Wallpaper" feature, so that it updates as soon as display preferences are changed that affect the month calendar display. Also updates for the option "Options... / Display / Draw X Over Past Days" whenever a new X is drawn.
- Right mouse clicking on day of week labels and choosing "Week Starts On..." would bring up the wrong options dialog page. Corrected to bring up the "Display" tab.
November 20, 2017 version 8.7:
- Fixed a bug where Google sync could fail when Detailed logging
November 14, 2017 version 8.6:
- Made several of the dialog boxes re-sizable. This includes
the Find, Category Filter, and List View Columns dialog boxes.
- Added "File / Properties…" command to display information on
currently opened data file. This includes the data file location,
number of total/displayed events, the number of each type of event,
size of file, date last modified, etc.
- Added an option in the Find dialog to search either all or just
the displayed events. Displayed events are controlled by the
choices under the top level "Include" menu, where you can filter by
event type or category.
- Added startup check to ensure window is not completely
positioned off the screen
- Disabled the "Delete" keyboard shortcut when the "List" view
isn't displayed. Previously that keyboard shortcut worked even
when the List view was not displayed, causing confusion.
- Google Sync improvements. Updated to latest API library
for improved reliability (Google Sync 17)
- Improved robustness of Google Overwrites Remind-Me sync type.
(Ignore "deleted" events, which were causing crashing before) (Google Sync 17)
April 12, 2017 version 8.5:
- Improved options for sending email reminders. Added
support for OAuth 2.0 authentication when using Gmail's SMTP mail
server. Prevents having to enable "Allow Less Secure Apps" in
Google account, or getting an application specific password and
turning on 2-step authentication. See the new "Use Modern
Security Protocol (OAuth 2.0)" option in the "E-Mail Configuration"
dialog. This option is only available when the mail server is
set to smtp.gmail.com. For more details, see the "Special
Notes for Sending with Gmail" in the online help.
- Display option added to control formatting of timed events in
calendar views. Can have the time/event shown on 2 lines as it
was previously, or compacted onto a single line. Single line
choice gives several format options for how to display the time.
See "File / Options... / Display / Timed Event Display Format".
- On the "Display" tab in the "Event Information" dialog, when you
un-check "Use Default" for either the foreground or background
colors the color selector is displayed. Previously you also
had to press the "Select..." button before the color selector would
be displayed. Same logic applies when setting colors for a
- Google Sync improvements. Updated to latest API library
for improved reliability (Google Sync 16)
June 28, 2016 version 8.4:
- Bug fix: When sending a reminder email that uses an include file
and sending via SMTP the email would fail
- Google Sync improvements related to error messages and reading
in older file formats (Google Sync 15)
May 23, 2016 version 8.3:
- Added support for sending email reminders through SMTP mail
servers that require TLS encryption (previously only supported SSL).
See "Configure..." under the "Email" tab in the "Event Information"
- Added new option to always reset display date to current date
whenever window is restored from the tray or started with the
program icon. See "File / Options... / Display / Show Today When
Restoring From Tray".
- Built with the latest compiler for improved speed and security
- Google Sync improvements (Google Sync 14)
- Made reading/writing date in IDMap.txt culture independent and
- Fixed error message when no events were available to sync
March 30, 2016 version 8.2:
- Added optional feature to password protect your calendar.
Enable under "File / Options... / Password" to password protect your
calendar. When enabled you will need to enter your password
when initially starting Remind-Me. When enabled the data file
is stored encrypted.
- Added option to display week numbers on the month calendar.
Week numbers are not shown by default. See "File / Options...
/ Display / Month Calendar Week Numbers" to enable this option.
Both the "North American" and "ISO-8601" numbering systems are
available to display.
- When syncing with Google added a sync option to filter by
category which events will be synced to the Google calendar.
By default events in all categories are synced. See "File /
Options... / Sync / Advanced... / Category Filter..." to control
which events are synced. You can pick to sync all events in
all categories (the default), or only events in selected categories,
or all events except those belonging to selected categories.
Events in categories not being synced will remain un-changed on your
Remind-Me calendar, but not synced to your Google calendar.
This option is also useful to include/exclude subscribed calendars
when syncing, as each subscribed calendar get placed in its own
- Improved reliability of Google sync. (sometimes the ID Map
table could not be read in)
- Added a new option to hide previous/next month days on the
monthly calendar. See "File / Options... / Display / Hide
Prior/Next Month Days on Month Calendar". When this option is
on the monthly calendar will not display information for days from
the prior or next month. Only days in the selected month will
have their data shown. Prior/next month days will not have
their day of month label or any events displayed, they will just be
- Added new option to draw a large X over days before the current
date in the month calendar. Option is off by default.
See "File / Options... / Display / Draw X Over Past Days on Month
- Added support for the Ctrl+A shortcut to select all the text in
the comments area in the Event Information dialog
- Check window position upon startup, and make sure it is not off
December 27, 2015 version 8.1:
- Updated for Outlook 2016 support when syncing with Outlook
August 4, 2015 version 8.0:
- Updated for Windows 10. Supported operating systems now include
Windows XP through Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit).
- Fixed bug in "Help / Contents..." page not displaying initially
- Improved ICS import to be more flexible for slightly illegal
March 8, 2015 version 7.8:
- Fixed a small memory leak upon program exit
- Improved robustness of parsing license key. Some email
clients were inserting line feeds in the middle of the license which
caused problems reading the license.
- Improved robustness of the setup program
November 28, 2014 version 7.7:
- Google Sync improvement: Improved reliability when deleting
events from Google
- Google Sync bug fix: In some cases events added to Google
calendar very near when a sync was being done could be skipped on
the next sync
- Bug fix: License key would not be remembered when running in
November 20, 2014 version 7.6:
- Google Sync improvements: Improved error messages and
implemented a variety of improvements to improve robustness of
- Google Sync improvement: Made it easier to request new access
code for syncing to Google. Helpful when access was granted to a
different Google account than desired. Changing the email
account name, applying, and changing it back will cause a new access
code to be requested.
October 31, 2014 version 7.5:
- Google Sync improvements: Improved error messages and
implemented a variety of improvements to improve robustness of
October 27, 2014 version 7.4:
- Updated website links to all use HTTPS
- Google Sync improvement: Updated authentication method to use
Google recommended OAuth2. Offers improved security, as only
permissions necessary for syncing with calendar is granted, and it
is not necessary to enter your Google password. You no longer
need to leave "Access for less secure apps" enabled in your Google
account's security settings.
- Google Sync improvement: Updated to use Google's newest
interface (APIv3). Prior sync used APIv2, which will be
deprecated by Google on November 17, 2014. (more
June 19, 2014 version 7.3:
- Added word wrap option for event comments. See "File /
Options... / Prompts / Word Wrap Comments". When enabled,
comments are word wrapped in the event editor, and also when
printing event details.
- Miscellaneous Google sync
- Improved robustness of adding events to Google
(added exponential backoff retries)
- Improved syncing
certain monthly repeating events with Google so they are editable
in Google without warning of a repeat frequency that can't be
- New advanced option for the Google sync: "All Day
Reminder Reference Time". Can be set to either 5pm or Midnight.
Notifications for all day events are supposed to be relative to
5pm the prior day, but for some users they are relative to
midnight instead. For example, a 9 hour advance notification
comes up at 3pm, not the desired 8am. If all day event
reminders are coming 7 hours later than expected, change this
option to Midnight. See "File / Options... / Sync /
- New advanced option for the Google sync:
"Skip syncing events with a repeat frequency that cannot be edited
with Google". When this option is turned on only events with
a repeat pattern editable by Google's web based calendar interface
will by synced from Remind-Me to Google. Meant to help with
some mobile devices that do not support certain more advanced
repeat frequencies. See "File / Options... / Sync /
- Added 2 new email mail merge fields <NameBeg> and <NameEnd> to
get the beginning and ending parts of the name field.
Determines the beginning/end from space characters. Meant to
help get the first or last name only.
- Bug fix: Keyboard shortcuts would not always work, depending on
which window had the input focus
December 2, 2013 version 7.2:
- Miscellaneous Google sync
- Bug fix: In some cases when importing icalendar (*.ICS) files
the time zone information could be incorrectly determined, causing
the time of an importing event to be wrong
- Bug fix: The new event default alarm hour would sometimes not be
remembered and used
- Bug fix: Under 64 bit operating systems when the Sound Recorder
program was located in the System32 folder, requesting an audio file
be attached to an email would fail to launch Sound Recorder
April 6, 2013 version 7.1:
- Bug fix: In the version that syncs with
Outlook the commands under the older "Tools" menu were not
available in Outlook 2013. Created as new buttons under the
April 2, 2013 version 7.0:
- Updated for Windows 8 compatibility
- Added new "Portable Mode" so Remind-Me can be run from a memory
stick, allowing you to take your calendar with you
- Improved calendar printing options. Any of the
day/week/month/year calendar views can now be printed for any
desired date range. Previously, only the calendar covering the
currently selected date could be printed.
- Improved pasting flexibility in calendar views. Can now
copy event from one date, and paste it onto another date using right
mouse menu on calendar views.
- Added option to print Alarm List contents in detail. Right
mouse click in alarm list to select "Print / Print All".
- Clicking on Remind-Me icon in task tray toggles between
hidden/restore instead of always just restoring
- Add keyboard shortcuts "Ctrl + P" for print command and "Ctlr +
H" for hide command
- Some text in the New Event Default Options dialog was partially
cut off for the "Notify At Startup" default option
- Added sync module number to About... dialog
- Added support for Outlook 2013 when syncing with Outlook
- Bug fix: E-mail reminders to multiple recipients would fail when
using a mail server that required SSL
April 29, 2012 version 6.3:
- Google Sync reliability improvement. In some cases a
Google Overwrites Remind-Me type sync could fail.
- Improved keyboard shortcuts to eliminate conflicts in the Event
- Bug fix: In some cases you could get stuck in the Options...
dialog when turning on the Google Sync feature
- Bug fix: Desktop wallpaper would not always display events
August 5, 2011 version 6.2:
- Bug fix: Version 6.1 could crash when opening data files created
with versions of Remind-Me before 6.0
August 3, 2011 version 6.1:
- Improved error reporting in the Google Sync add-on
- Added "(Google Sync in Progress...)" to title bar while a Google
sync is in progress
- Added ability to control advanced details of time zone
information in iCalendar
- Bug fix: Invalid exceptions (dates in a recurring event where
the occurrence was deleted) would cause the Google sync to fail
- Bug fix: Repeating timed events synced to Google would sometimes
be displayed incorrectly on Google calendar
July 31, 2011 version 6.0:
- Synchronize Remind-Me with your Google calendar and thus your
smartphone. [more info]
- Outlook 2010 syncing support
- Added "Last Modified" and "Created" date/time to list of
available fields for sorting/displaying in List view
- Bug fixes relating to iCalendar file (*.ics) format
July 6, 2010 version 5.3:
- Calendar subscriptions added. You can now subscribe to any
number of calendars on the internet. Each subscribed calendar
is placed onto your Remind-Me calendar in a category name you
specify. Subscribed calendars are automatically updated daily.
Many calendars are available on sites such as
To subscribe to a calendar either manually enter calendar address in
Remind-Me at "File / Options... / Subscribe", or click on a webcal://
URL within your web browser. See
Calendar Subscriptions in the
online help for more information.
March 8, 2010 version 5.2:
- Added option to display month calendar as desktop wallpaper.
See "File / Options... / Other / Show Calendar as Desktop
- Tray icon tooltip displays alarms due today. Hover your
mouse over Remind-Me's icon in the tray to see this quick list of
alarms for today.
- Added option to include event start time in the alarm list.
See "File / Options... / Other / Alarm List Shows Start Time in
- Fixed task tray icon to update more reliably when Windows comes
out of hibernation
- Fixed issue where desktop icon would sometimes not display the
window if it was already running and hidden, and started by the
- Bug fix: List view columns could display data in wrong order
after columns were re-ordered with drag/drop
October 30, 2009 version 5.1:
- Updated for Windows 7 compatibility
- Added ability to customize Alarm List font. Right mouse
click on the alarm list to change.
- Bug fix: Forward/Backward buttons in month view could sometimes
skip a month when current day didn't exist in next/last month
- Bug fix: When setting "time grid" under File / Options... /
Other to 60 minutes the change was ignored
- Bug fix: Program could crash under certain circumstances
November 11, 2008 version 5.0:
- New "Day" and "Week" calendar views. Shows timed events on
a time grid for viewing a daily schedule. Easily modify events
using the mouse by clicking/dragging.
- New "Day" and "Week" printing choices
- Added "Category" support. Events can be assigned to any
number of user-definable categories. Categories can be
assigned color display options to easily identify which events
belong in which categories. Category filter enables only
displaying events from selected categories. Imported iCalendar
(*.ics) files can be assigned to a category for easy filtering.
- Improved event editor, making "Comments" section much larger
- Added support for sending email through mail servers that
require a secure connection (SSL)
- Improved toolbar. Added "Find", "Day", "Week", and
"Filter" buttons. Existing buttons made more colorful.
- Improved "Print" dialog to allow selection of the printer, and
show selected printer's status
- Tasks now support a much wider variety of commands. Enter
a document name, program, or URL.
- Improved robustness of task tray icon. If Windows Explorer
crashes, Remind-Me will replace its icon in the notification area
(task tray) when Windows Explorer re-starts.
- Bug fix relating to importing iCalendar files. When
certain fields were 'folded' Remind-Me would fail to import this
September 3, 2008 version 4.8:
- Improved Print Preview feature for Vista compatibility
May 12, 2008 version 4.7:
- Updated Print Preview feature for Vista SP1 compatibility
- Accessibility improvements:
- Tab key moves keyboard focus between List and calendar
- Improved tab order on Alarm List dialog
- Space key toggles acknowledged state on selected event
in Alarm List dialog
March 18, 2008 version 4.6:
- Alarm List dialog can now be re-sized
- Alarm List dialog size and position preference
- Alarm List dialog can be maximized
- Bug fix - Email reminders being sent via SMTP mail server would
fail under Vista when User Account Control (UAC) was on
July 22, 2007 version 4.5:
- Vertical and horizontal scroll bars are displayed on the
"Comments" edit box when needed
- Setup program now adds a shortcut on the Desktop (in addition to
- One Outlook add-in now works for all supported Outlook versions.
(Eliminated version that was only for Outlook 2007.)
- Added category filtering for Outlook conduit. See "Tools /
Remind-Me Options... / Category filter..." from within Outlook.
- Windows Vista compatibility improvement (runs with permissions
of regular Vista application)
- Bug fixes:
- Acknowledging an event with no alarms from the calendar
view would not always work
- Browse/Backup/Restore commands would not display under
- Outlook syncing to non-default calendar would fail to
remove events deleted in Outlook
April 2, 2007 version 4.4:
(For licensing purposes the release date
of 4.4 remains the same as version 4.3 (March 28, 2007) since this
release is strictly a maintenance release.)
- Bug fix - Program could crash when selecting an event with a
large amount of notes
March 28, 2007 version 4.3:
- New Backup and Restore menu commands. See "File /
Backup..." and "File / Restore...".
- Added support for using Windows Vista's "Default Programs" to
assign Remind-Me as the default handler for iCalendar (*.ics) files
- Eliminated "flickering" in the status bar when running under
- Bug fix - List view sorting wasn't always sorting properly if
the list view columns had been changed from the default order
March 5, 2007 version 4.2:
- Updated for Windows Vista
- New Outlook 2007 conduit available
- Updated Daylight Savings Time events for new times starting in
- New events are selected in the list view after being added
- Added option to control whether calendar selection date is moved
when adding new events (File / Options... / Other / Move Selected
Calendar Date When Adding Events)
- When adding built-in holidays to the calendar, now have the
option of only adding the missing ones
- Warning issued when adding holidays that already exist on the
- Alarm List column sorting preferences are memorized
independently from the main list view
- When deleting an event from the list view, maintain the
selection, or select adjacent entry
- Added current version and release date information into "Help /
- Bug fixes:
- Birthday and anniversary ages over 100 years old were
not displaying proper suffix
- Column width preferences for list view were not being
memorized across sessions
- Acknowledging an event from the Alarm List was not
refreshing calendar display, to show the event in the
February 9, 2006 version 4.1:
(For licensing purposes the
release date of 4.1 remains the same as version 4.0 (2/4/06) since this
release is primarily a maintenance release.)
- Added "Alarm List..." item to tray
- Memorize "custom colors" palette
from session to session
- Bug fixes:
- Snoozing was being allowed
when "Quit After Displaying Due Alarms" option was on.
Disabled snooze option in this case.
- Preferences were not being
saved on computer shutdown
- Eliminated message box in
"File / Options... / Import" when there is no default
iCalendar (*.ics) handler
- In some cases the Find...
command could cause the program to crash
- In some cases printing could
cause the program to crash
February 4, 2006 version 4.0:
- "Snooze" the alarm list for any
amount of time
- Bring up current alarm list at any
time with "View / Alarm List"
- Full support for iCalendar files:
import, export, forward by email, and drag and drop
- Printing improvements:
- Print preview
- List style can print any
fields in any order. Adjust with "View / List
- Grid and shading options for
List print style
- Print either selected or
- New "Details" style
printing. Print selected, displayed, for a specific
date, or just a certain event.
- Right mouse menu shortcuts
for fast printing
- Preferences memorized from
session to session
- Copy and paste events
- Drag and drop events on the calendar
to move or copy
- Adjust colors for prior/next month,
weekends, and acknowledged event text
- Optionally loop alarm sounds until
- List view improvements:
- Select multiple events from
the List view at once (useful for
deleting/acknowledging/printing multiple events at once)
- Font size, style, and color
of List view text is now adjustable
- More possible List view
fields. Customize which fields to display, and their
order with "View / List Columns..."
- Email improvements:
- Mail merge (customize
subject and message body per event)
- Customizable subjects for
each event type
- Send email to multiple
- The "To" field no longer
sets the "display name" to the event name, just uses email
- Option to start calendar week
display with any day (Sun, Mon, ...)
- Scheduled event repeat options shown
in the title of the Event Information dialog
- Added "Selected" and "Displayed"
event count to the status bar
- When displaying multiple alarm
dialogs, they are now offset to be seen easier
- Option to add default set of US
holidays onto calendar
- New installation program
- Support for multiple users on a
single computer. Changed default location of data file from
installation folder to C:\Documents and
- Slightly increased size of alarm
- Improved robustness against
corrupted data file (mydata.bdy). Changes are now saved when
made, and not at computer shutdown.
- Outlook Conduit improvements:
- Automatically synchronize
every X minutes option
- Select which Outlook
calendar to synchronize with
- Increased the number of stored
automatic backups to 30
- Modern "XP" style visual theme
- Online help updated to be HTML based
- Bug fixes:
- Keyboard accelerators were
not working if List view had keyboard focus
- Some color settings may not
have displayed properly
September 3, 2004 version 3.9:
- Added option to always bring the
alarm window to the foreground. See "File / Options... /
Prompts / Always Bring Alarm Window to Foreground".
- Added mouse wheel support.
Rotating the mouse wheel behaves like the up/down arrow keys.
July 7, 2004 version 3.8:
- Removed all email addresses from
documentation, replaced with contact form at
www.beiley.com/contact.html. Attempting to address spam
February 16, 2004 version 3.7:
- All calendar colors user adjustable.
- Significantly decreased size of
- When changing the start time, the
end time updates automatically to keep the duration of the event
- Comments edit box changed to
auto-wrap instead of auto-scroll.
- After editing an event from the
list, it always stays visible, rather than possibly getting scrolled
out of view.
- Fixes in
Outlook conduit for Outlook 2003, more robust loading/unloading.
- bug fix: Auto-Backup was not always
working if Remind-Me was exited during computer shutdown.
- bug fix: List view column order
would revert to the default from the set preferences in some cases.
- bug fix: Printing a calendar would
sometimes print the wrong month/year.
- Upgrade policy changed. New
users will receive free upgrades for 1 year. All currently
registered users are grand-fathered, and will continue to
receive free upgrades for life.
September, 9, 2003 version 3.6:
- Added option to send
E-Mail reminders using SMTP server
improvements (greater reliability)
- bug fix:
Grandparent's Day corrected to the first Sunday
after Labor Day
July 22, 2003 version 3.5:
- Improved Outlook
syncing. Fixed situation that could cause sync to
- Option to not use "SMTP:" in MAPI
address for some AOL/Netscape versions.
- Warned if entered
event doesn't have any occurrences
- Improved reliability
of setting task tray icon
April 21, 2003 version 3.4:
- bug fix: The "T"
key was mapped to multiple shortcuts (Today
and alTernate palm conduit).
Changed shortcut for alterNate
palm conduit to "Ctrl + N".
April 19, 2003 version 3.3:
- bug fix: incorrect
font used when printing event time on calendars
April 12, 2003 version 3.2:
- support for optional
add-on: "Remind-Me Conduit for Outlook"
your Remind-Me calendar with Outlook (2000
- event search feature
- specify the
foreground/background colors of an event
- specify whether to
draw a border around an event
- see the
"Display" tab in the event
- e-mail body filled in
with event information
- optional command line
argument to specify location of data file
- improved autoback
feature; rotates through 10 backup copies
- keyboard shortcut to
hide window to task tray (Ctrl + H)
- selected date moved
to current date at midnight
- Palm conduit
improvement: toggle in/out an alternate conduit
syncing your Palm with second conduit,
such as Palm Desktop
- bug fix: fixed
printing when printer name was longer than 32
March 6, 2002 version 3.1:
- support for "timed"
- more space for
January 11, 2002 version 3.0:
- support for optional
add-on: "Remind-Me Conduit for Palm"
your Remind-Me calendar with your Palm
- improved flexibility
for repeating events
- repeat every
X years option
- background color of
calendar is adjustable
- see "File/Options.../Other"
- option to purge
completed events over X days old
- see "File/Options.../Other"
- time controls display
based on user's regional settings
- automatic data backup
- option to print in
black and white for color printers
- events on same
calendar day are displayed sorted by time
November 10, 2001 version 2.4:
- bug fix - scheduled
monthly event repeating >1 months not always
- "Shop Online"
button removed from alarm dialog
April 14, 2001 version 2.3:
- bug fix - time could
be off by an hour for 1 week after DST
December 6, 2000 version 2.2:
- bug fix relating to
scheduled events and leap years
December 5, 2000 version 2.1:
- bug fix relating to
scheduled events and leap years
May 15, 2000 version 2.0:
- greatly improved
flexibility for scheduled events
- option to launch
another program when an alarm is due
- capability to add/edit/delete
- list view
- column being
sorted by has an arrow in its header
columns by dragging them to their new
- convenient forward
and backward buttons in the calendar header
- option to control
default acknowledgement state of arrived events
- event comments
displayed in status bar when highlighted
- convenient "Shopping"
button added to alarm dialog brings up your
- other miscellaneous
September 18, 1999 version 1.8:
- bug fix, minimized
main window causes alarm dialog to not display
June 13, 1999 version 1.7:
button in event editor on e-mail tab
- added support for
MAPI e-mail profiles
- default new event
type is same as last added
- removed display of
"Current Age" field for Holidays and
- bug fixes
- changing font
- bad subject
in scheduled event e-mail
January 30, 1999 version 1.6:
- uses date format
specified in Window's regional settings
- bug fix for "Days
December 8, 1998 version 1.5:
- fixed bug where time
alarm only events could sometimes not be
- added keyboard
shortcut to reset all acknowledgments
November 24, 1998 version 1.4 (skipped
- prevents multiple
instances from running at the same time
- bug fixes
- quit after
startup option wasn't working
- end date
check for scheduled events not properly
October 3, 1998 version 1.2:
- added more keyboard
- bug fixes
September 12, 1998 version 1.1:
- fixed bug with Sound
Recorder window position under Win98
August 19, 1998 version 1.0